Thursday, March 19, 2009

We're Having a Baby, Again!




Well, it's definitely time to update our blog! As you all know, we're expecting our third in November. I'm going to post belly pics & baby updates here, along with our other stuff. The pregnancy is going great so far! Besides being a little hungrier & more tired in the evenings, I'm feeling fine. I'm really trying to eat much healthier this time, and I want to continue running as long as possible. I've logged 12 miles so far this week, and I haven't really had to slow down much yet. My belly is feeling (and looking, in my opinion) rather large for being just 6 weeks along. James thinks I'm nuts, but I have Ella & Benson belly pics to compare, and I'm not imagining this! Fingers crossed that we continue to pass on the morning sickness. I could do without that. Here's a pic of the kids making our announcement, and Ella & me at 6 weeks. And the link to our February pics is below.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=14moigfq.41iav0se&x=0&y=f6zss6&localeid=en_US&cm_mmc=site_email-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_album

1 comment: