Sunday, October 12, 2008

An Early Peek at Halloween



We were at the mall the other day, and Ella picked out her and Benson's halloween costumes. James thinks that I'm a very mean mom for making Benson wear this, but it was just too hilarious not to buy it. Aren't you supposed to do this to them when they're this age?
Here are some more pics in our Kodak album: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=14moigfq.8u8cl2au&x=0&y=wibuzs&localeid=en_US

So we're finally picking up our cats from the quarantine facility tomorrow. I can't believe they've been in there since September 7th! Ella is so excited to see her kitties again. It's all she's been talking about today. I'm sure we'll have more pictures to post soon. We're still hanging out in the hotel, counting down the days until we move into the house (10!).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, that is hilarious! I love the last pic of the Kodak pics! It's perfect.

Crystal said...

That is mean and so funny at the same time! Ella looks like she is loving it!

Murray Family said...

LMAO!! Love it, I just wish I was there to share in the torture, HEEHEE. Samantha got her costume and never wants to take it off! Miss you tons!!