Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We found a house!



So, we've made it to Hawaii, and we've been here for a month now. There was a 2 year wait for housing on post, so we've made our way to 3 different hotels while we've been searching for a house to buy. We've found a 4 bedroom/3 bath in a nice neighborhood called Ocean Pointe near the beach. There's lots of parks and playgrounds in the neighborhood for the kids, and it looks like there's also a lot of military families living there. We're supposed to close on the house on October 23rd, and our stuff will be delivered on the 24th. I haven't had a chance to take any pictures of the house yet because Ella was sick the last time that we were there. I'll post some as soon as I can.

Here are some pictures from the Children's Museum on Sunday. James' mustang broke down, so he spent the day working on it while the kids and I hung out here. They had a blast!
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=14moigfq.77vtxbw6&x=0&y=k8bado&localeid=en_US



1 comment:

Kathy Saldivar said...

Congrats on finding a house. I'm jealous! The kids looked like they had a blast at the Children's Museum.
Kathy Saldivar (FF)