Friday, November 28, 2008

Our 1st Family Thanksgiving


Crystal flew in on Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving with us. The kids were so excited to meet her at the airport! Ella had to color her a picture, and they were excited to help pick out a lei.

I spent all day cooking yesterday and made my first turkey. I'm so glad that it turned out okay! We had our friend, Sherry, and her daughter, Rachel, over to eat with us. Her husband left for Iraq a few weeks ago. She lives two houses down from us, and they're from NC! We're quickly becoming great friends.

Crystal, James, and the kids spent the day at the beach while I was home cooking. Here are a few photos of them in the sand. I have more pics from Thanksgiving on our Kodak gallery:


http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=14moigfq.8k6t3zim&x=0&y=-3o0igl&localeid=en_US

No comments: