Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!


I have gotten so behind! Last week we were sick with a stomach virus, then there was Benson's birthday party, then James left for the Philippines, and now we're busy with Easter activities. It's been so much fun (besides the being sick & James leaving part), but I'm kind of looking forward to the relaxing week that's coming up. Here is last week's belly pic, a link to pictures from Benson's birthday, and a link to our Easter pictures. I have an appointment on Thursday for my first ultrasound, so I'll post about that too. Happy Easter everyone!

Benson's Birthday
Easter Pictures

1 comment:

MamaDoo said...

Aw! Happy Belly! It looks like you all are having such a good time. Love the Easter pics and how excited they were. I love the one of Benson eating his cake too. Ha ha ha.