Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat

Well, this was the best photo I could get of the kids together. Benson is still mastering his ability to sit up, so I had to hurry and take the picture before he came crashing down. As you can see, he was a clown for his first Halloween, and Ella was a peacock. Ella really enjoyed going trick or treating this year! I have to hide the candy because the first thing she said this morning after she woke up was, "Mommy, I want candy!". Not a good thing!







My friend, Shelli, and her children, Samantha and Erik, came over to trick or treat with us. Here they are handing out candy on the front porch.

1 comment:

The Overstreet's said...

They are too precious for words. I love the costumes. Hugs and kisses to Ella and Benson....can't wait to see you guys again!!! Wayne is going out of town in two weeks...I will call you and see if we can plan something!